Complete re-design of the PoshWSUS module! No longer a single file hosting all functions in the module.
- Multiple files for each command for better organization and allows for ease of troubleshooting commands
- Inclusion of a manifest file
- Use of type formatting file to make the output from various commands more manageable
- Use of additional properties for specific types so output includes more relevant data.
- Major command changes (see all changes on included PoshWSUS Changelog.txt)
- Removed 10 commands that were deemed redundant or not useful
- Added 20 new commands into the module
- Updated 43 commands to fix bugs; improve code syntax