Discussions under General

Connect-PoshWSUSServer localhost -port "8531"

first post: stefan_b_1984 wrote: Hi all, first, thanks for this great "tool-kit" :) For years we us...

latest post: stefan_b_1984 wrote: I found my fault "-SecureConnection" was missing ``` Connect-PoshW...

answered by: stefan_b_1984 wrote: I found my fault "-SecureConnection" was missing ``` Connect-PoshW...

Windows 10

first post: clonergan wrote: I put this in the issues section but I think this more appropriate....

Who needs Client-Side Targeting?

first post: tekintl wrote: This script gives me the ability to use the "RequestedTargetGroupNa...

Set deadline on Automatic Approval rule

first post: larksyrm wrote: Hi, in the UI we can set the deadline on a Automatic Approval Rul...

Adding statement to profile

first post: palcro wrote: I had problems connecting to my wsus server after importing the Pos...

Approval thinks my server is in replica mode

first post: EagerMole wrote: I am working to create a script that gives me a list of all needed,...

latest post: EagerMole wrote: Hold on, I think I see the problem. the updates contain an updatese...

Set-PoshWSUSConfigUpdateFiles

first post: Matt1979 wrote: No matter how I set the variables ($True or $false) in the Set-Posh...

Typo in Connect-PoshWSUSServer comments

first post: BIGmog wrote: .PARAMETER Port Port number to connect to. Default is Port "80" if ...

Get-PoshWSUSClient only return SyncsFromDownstreamServer -eq "False"

first post: tekintl wrote: this returns no results: Get-poshwsusclient | where-object {$_.Syn...

latest post: tekintl wrote: $cscope= New-Object Microsoft.UpdateServices.Administration.Compute...

Create WSUS HTML Report

first post: aussupport wrote: HI All, How do we create the WSUS Details Report? AS

latest post: aussupport wrote: thanks

Powershell enable rule, run rule and disable rule

first post: champ_ wrote: Hi, I'm a newbie to Powershell and need some help creating a powe...

latest post: champ_ wrote: Is it as simple as this? connect-poshwsusserver -wsusserver server...

Can I export automatic approval rules using PoshWSSUS

first post: NickBrownNHS wrote: I can view the current approval rules using the 'Get-PoshWSUSInstal...

Any way to report missing patches per Target Group?

first post: djbeenie wrote: I need to report the total missing patches on each device in a sing...

Moving approved update from Test group to Production group

first post: daflibble wrote: Hi PoshWSUS is lovely and lets me make lot of great reports on wh...

latest post: daflibble wrote: Hi Larksyrm Thanks for the suggestion. Finally getting time to l...

Not all clients are being returned on query

first post: Ohmus wrote: I've noticed that not all clients are being returned when running t...

latest post: Ohmus wrote: Never mind, I realized I was only querying the top level server and...

answered by: Ohmus wrote: Never mind, I realized I was only querying the top level server and...

Unable to import module

first post: neildavies44 wrote: I have tried configuring mltiple machines with this and still get t...

latest post: andreww9r wrote: When you download the ZIP file, right-click it, properties, and "Un...

Classification Critical Report Exporting (with Date Range)

first post: Drew_WFS wrote: Hello all, Wondering is someone can point me in the right directi...

Get-PoshWsusUpdate filtred by "Any Except Declined"

first post: Jimmytiji wrote: Hello, I want to ask if the Get-PoshWsusUpdate can be filtred by ...

Approve-PoshWSUSUpdate for nested groups (-Recursive)

first post: rkillcrazy wrote: Is there a way to set an update to Approved (or set the update for ...

Install-Module failure

first post: jafrance wrote: Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I need some pretty serious h...

latest post: micheal100 wrote: Hi Jafrance, have you unzipped the download into the "modules" dir...

Unable to connect to WSUSServer

first post: brianccampbell wrote: I am hoping to get some help as I have just about run through every...

latest post: amal_iddawela wrote: I had to do the following 1. run PS locally on the WSUS server so ...

Approve updates via date ONLY if it is needed by members of a group.

first post: rkillcrazy wrote: I have a script that comes from some of Boe's work and it works wel...

Windows Server 2012 R2 support

first post: Camelot wrote: Does your module support WSUS on Windows Server 2012 R2?

latest post: twoj wrote: Thanks Zpitzy! I only realised yesterday that WSUS 6 (ie 2012 & 20...

Delegate Approvals for a Group

first post: lkepic wrote: Is it possible to restrict approvals for WSUS computer groups using...

Autoaccept eula.

first post: Skjulet wrote: Hello. i read that you with this module autoaccept eula when appro...

latest post: buzimus wrote: Hi Boe, I know this is an old thread, and I'm not the OP, but I al...

WSUS Report to Display All Needed/Missing KBs from specific Clients

first post: ElieK6 wrote: Hi guys, How could i get a report to display all needed/missing K...

Approve Updates based on release date?

first post: epanzeter wrote: I'm trying to implement a three-tiered system for installing update...

latest post: madler wrote: Sorry but doesn't "where{$_.IsDeclined -ne ("False")}" look for upd...

Summary of updates needed, per PC

first post: andreww9r wrote: Anyone know how to use these cmdlets to get a list of computers and...

latest post: andreww9r wrote: Typical.. found this... $computerscope = New-Object Microsoft.Updat...

Remove declined updates from database

first post: dbalazevic wrote: Hi everyone, can I completely remove declined updates from WSUS d...

latest post: Universal wrote: Try this.... ``` Start-PoshWSUSCleanup -CompressUpdates -CleanupOb...

PoshWsus-How to get the approved update list from a particular target group?

first post: rachee wrote: Every month we approve the monthly patches to a particular test gro...

latest post: rachee wrote: Hi Universal, thanks for your reply. By the way my code is almost t...

Add Classifications to New-PoshWSUSUpdateScope

first post: bmcmcm wrote: I wanted to do this $updatescope = New-PoshWSUSUpdateScope -Classif...

PoshWSUS only running in elevated Console?

first post: MartinWirt wrote: Do I have to run PoshWSUS in an elevated Powershell Console? I got...

latest post: boeprox wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Remove-PoshWSUSClientFromGroup

first post: bmcmcm wrote: You might want to add this code: if ($client.count -gt 1) { ...

latest post: boeprox wrote: I'll have to spend some time with this. The API by design treats ev...

Get-PoshWSUSUpdateSummaryPerGroup command

first post: lizorreg wrote: when i use this command ,i can not get any update summary results i...

latest post: selko wrote: Hi i am having the same problem. There are no results from this com...

A full detailed synchronisation report

first post: azfayel wrote: I wonder is there a way to script and automate reporting on monthly...

A full detailed syunchronisation report

first post: azfayel wrote: I wonder is there a way to script and automate reporting on monthly...

new-poshwsuscomputerscope

first post: Magneet wrote: I would like to use this to select all systems in a group but I can...

supress write-host on import

first post: rismoney wrote: Is there a way we can change the behaviors so on an import the inst...

latest post: boeprox wrote: Sorry, I meant to reply earlier, but I have been busy with other th...

How to approve only updates with correct kb

first post: bAqfgup wrote: For example I want to approve KB842773. Command I use: Approve-Po...

latest post: bAqfgup wrote: This seems to work ``` Get-PoshWSUSUpdate -Update 842773 | Where-Ob...

How to Export Approved and Approve in another WSUS ?

first post: se7en__ wrote: how can I export approved list of patches from one domain and appr...

Module name

first post: Camelot wrote: I would like to suggest to make something with module name. Either,...

latest post: boeprox wrote: I thought about using PSWSUS but I ultimately ended up going with w...

Formating issue using reporting command

first post: gpi wrote: Hello, I tried to get the list of failed update using the followin...

Cant connect to server using v2.1.1 unless I first connect with v1

first post: tysonflint wrote: I can't establish a connection with PoshWSUS 2.1.1 to my WSUS serve...

latest post: JeremieR wrote: Hi, I tried to use PoshWSUS but I have the same pb : unable to conn...

PoshWSUSUpdateClassification

first post: bartman44 wrote: Hi, I try to run a report for a group for specifics update classi...

latest post: bartman44 wrote: I answer too... Adding this code : https://poshwsus.codeplex.com/w...

How to run this script...

first post: vinaypratap890 wrote: Hello guys..... i am not able to run this script... earlier i use t...

latest post: bartman44 wrote: C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -NoExit -...

How to get report using PoshWSUS, Get-WSUSUpdateSummaryPerGroup not working?

first post: gursharansingh29 wrote: Hi, I am trying to get update summary for a Group in WSUS. I tried...

latest post: bartman44 wrote: Get-Help Get-PoshWSUSUpdateSummaryPerGroup -Full or Get-Help Get-P...

Using PoshWSUS to find Major Service Pack Version

first post: txdude wrote: How can I use PoshWSUS to find the major service pack version? I ...

latest post: Universal wrote: Try see here... But any normal implementation, I have not found.

Bulk Move of Servers

first post: dlysaght wrote: Hi, Great tool btw...:) I had a look around at some of the options...

Great Job!

first post: cseiter wrote: I had been trying, unsuccessfully, to use PowerShell to administer...

latest post: boeprox wrote: Thank you for the kind words! I am still busy with plans to update ...

Loading PoshWSUS via profile

first post: Lahru wrote: Hi, I am wondering what the best way to automatically load the Pos...

latest post: ClaudioG64 wrote: Hello, it may be easier just to delete the stream, with: del <nam...

Find Supersedes Updates

first post: Miramar wrote: How do I find the supersedes Updates for a update? Regards, Bernd

New-WSUSLocalPackage ?

first post: ralibrando wrote: Hi Boe,First, THANK YOU for this module which I envision making my ...

latest post: jjen009 wrote: Thanks - what I had thought was that the Manifest file got loaded B...

Error when loading

first post: Needashell wrote: The module is in the right directory but i'm still getting this err...

latest post: ralibrando wrote: I got the same error. I was able to import the module by changing t...

• 1-53 of 53 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next